Each lecture in the Centegra Physician Lecture Series is presented by an outstanding medical specialist associated with Centegra Health System. These lectures vary from ovarian cancer, carpal tunnel, kidney stones, colon health, sports medicine, among other medical topics of interest.
Listen Below to Previous Broadcasts of the Centegra Physicians Lectures that interest you.
Each show is approximately 50 minutes in length:
The following shows have been archived, but selected shows can be made available upon request by contacting Huntley Community Radio at (847)802-4641.
About Centegra Health System
Two community hospitals joined forces in 1995 to improve the health and wellness services for the greater McHenry County region. Centegra Hospital – Woodstock (formerly Memorial Medical Center) and Centegra Hospital – McHenry (formerly Northern Illinois Medical Center) combined their facilities, talented staff and a wide range of services to become Centegra Health System. Today, Centegra is the community’s largest employer with nearly 4,000 Associates and 500 volunteers. The health system has more than 460 physicians on staff.
- Centegra is now ranked as one of the best nationwide by Modern Healthcare Magazine, Thomson Reuters and HealthGrades, all in evaluations of quality and service.
- Centegra has also been highly ranked as a great place to work by Modern Healthcare Magazine.
Centegra Health System is committed to meeting the healthcare needs of the residents of greater McHenry County. Our state-of-the-art services are available at convenient locations throughout the region, including:
- Hospitals in McHenry, Woodstock and Huntley
- Immediate Care Centers at two locations
- Centegra Physician Care at ten locations with primary care and specialty physician practices
- Centegra Sage Cancer Center
- Centegra Gavers Breast Center
- Centegra Back and Spine Center
- Health Bridge Fitness Centers in Crystal Lake and Huntley